Best TCL 32 Inch Roku Smart LED TV
If your looking for a Great TV here it is. This particular device is so reasonably priced with great features, great picture quality and it’s just an overall good quality gadget. It can even be used as a computer monitor. I highly recommend.
Buy at Amazon: $
There is no setup fee to activate the ROKU account. So activating your ROKU account is “FREE”, by skipping this step during activation there are no worries for using a credit card. You pretty much get what you pay for, you get a good deal without having that additional unexpected cost.
Your phone can be used as a Roku remote by downloading the app from your G-Play or Apple store. Since it works with Alexa I am able to use my Echo Dot device as well, pretty neat.
The smart portion is very easy to use and setup is about 20 minutes, fairly quick. Direct Satellite or Cable services work with this TV along with the WIFI. I pretty much use ROKU, Netflix, YouTube and my Mac and Windows PC as hook ups.
It doesn’t take any time at all to set this up from beginning to end. Take that time and do some research. The unit is of great quality and is easily able to adjust to your liking from the settings menu. Every aspect of this set is adjustable.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 28.8 x 17.1 x 3.1 inches, TV with stand: 28.8 x 19 x 6.8 Inches
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- 720p HD resolution for a crisp picture. Stand separation distance – 21.3 inch
- Direct lit LED produces great picture quality. USB file format compatibility video MKV (H.264), MP4, MOV (H.264), TS (H.264) Music AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV (PCM), AIFF, FLAC, AC3 Photo JPG, PNG, GIF
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
Bottom Line: Reasonably priced TV with great features, great picture and an overall good quality gadget. I highly recommend it!